Wow!! North of 25A awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award...AWW SHUCKS. Thanks Colleen; you're beautiful too.
1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award. Thank you, North of 25A. I saw your sign up at the Locust Valley Market and I said "WOO-HOO another blogger in the neighborhood.
2. Pass this award onto 10 bloggers.
OK, here goes...
No More Sweatpants
Mrs Hall In Training
Don't Forget Your Lunch
Maison de Merriman
Contact Blogs to let them know they’ve won.
4. Tell seven things about yourself:
1. My oldest daughter is named Sam Malone because my husband was a ballplayer when he was young but a bartender when I met him (now he is a lawyer).
2. I was a stage mom for 2 years when Sam and her identical twin, Carly Simon played Bree Buchanan on One live to Live. YouTube - My Girl - Nash & Brennan mvid and yes, the guy who plays their daddy is super hot in real life. (btw-the infant shots are not the girls-they started when they were 3 months old)
3. I let my mother pick out my wedding gown and I got to pick out her dress for my wedding.
4. I have a Masters Degree in Communication Theory (Media Ecology) from NYU and my thesis is on men watching sports (not playing mind you...just watching) prognosis- men are silly.
5. I credit my dad with my obsession with shoes because he bought me (against my mother's wish) my first pair of kitten heels when I was 14 (shhhhhhh).
6. My favorite foods are chocolate rum cake, Pizza with Basil and BBQ Pulled Pork.
7. I always wanted to go to circus school to learn how to be an aerialist- you know those ladies who do ballet above the crowds.
Blog Awards are fun...pass it on.