How can I thank Pale and Pallor Princess enough for honoring me with the highly coveted Sugar Doll Award? I know, I can pay homage to her with an ensemble.
I recommend everyone dress up like Pale and Pallor Princess at least once a week as it is truly a glamous look. I feel pretty…oh so pretty.
As per the rules of the award, I am passing it on to a few lovely bloggers…but first you have to sit through ten things about me (also “as per the rules”)
1. I am a Pilates Junkie. I swear by The Method Precision Toning. Do it three times a week and your hips with thank you in a month (what’s left of them)
2. I have an unexplainable fascination with all things drag and transsexual. I must say I understand, If I was born a man I would be very jealous of all the fun females have dressing up, putting on makeup and not paying for dinner.
3. My twins are PDD- which is like “Autism lite.” If you met them you wouldn't suspect it…you’d just think they were annoying. Eventually they will annoy their friends, professors, boyfriends and husbands, but we are happy that we know they will have friends, professors, boyfriends and husbands to annoy. I still annoy my family, friends and husband every day.
4. I honestly believe my husband was created in a lab somewhere specifically for me. He is my ideal that I have talked about since I was 11 and started noticing boys.
5. I have never really gotten over River Phoenix dying.
6. I love art. I consider myself a collector. I went to Marymount Manhattan College for my undergraduate work and they require, as part of the core curriculum, an art appreciation class. I really feel confident about my ability to spot, not really valuable art, but good art- and yes there is such a thing as good art.
7. The reason I have such an eclectic style is that I learned how to dress by playing dress up in my brothers and mother’s closets as a kid. My mom was obese when I was growing up. She has since has the stomach surgery and lost over 100 pound, but when I was a kid I learned how to make a size 18 silk shirt work on a size 2 frame (lots of belts wrapped around and around me).
8. I am still bitter that Jason Castro got voted off American Idol 2 years ago.
9. The ring I am wearing in this shot was stolen accidently from target when I bought the tights. (upside down it looks like the guy from the monopoly game)
10. By hobbies include shopping for clothing and blogging (lol)
And here are the bloggers I am passing this on to…
So pass it on, but if you have a million awards and you are tired of paying them forward just know that you are great bloggers and we all appreciate your efforts